The Public Works Department will begin the Arterial Re-Striping Project on Sunday, October 15, 2017. This project will re-stripe faded striping throughout arterial streets in Culver City. The work hours will be from 9pm-6am. The following streets will be re-striped during off-hours starting Sunday, October 15 through Friday, October 20, 2017.
- Bristol Parkway (Centinela Ave to Hannum Ave)
- Canterbury Drive (Hannum Ave to Green Valley Circle)
- Doverwood Drive (Green Valley Circle to Bristol Parkway)
- Fox Hills Drive (Hannum Ave to Green Valley Circle) • Jefferson Blvd (405 Freeway to Hannum Ave)
- Jefferson Blvd (City Boundary to Overland Ave) • Overland Avenue (Jefferson Blvd to Sawtelle Blvd)
- Overland Avenue (Washington Blvd to Jefferson Blvd)
- Playa Street (Hannum Ave to Sawtelle Blvd)
- Hannum Avenue (Slauson Ave to Playa Street)
Please plan your travel accordingly. For more information about the project, please call Diana Szymanski, Project Manager, at (310) 253-5623.