Culver City Council Meetings
The Culver City Council typically meets the second and fourth Monday of each month.
- Here is a link to Culver City Calendar – link
- Council Chambers – 9770 Culver Blvd. Culver City 90232 (Free parking under City Hall on Duquesne)
- before 7pm you can fill out a card to speak before council
If you cannot attend a Culver City Council meeting:
- You can watch on TV on Channel 35 (Time/Warner), Channel 37 (Verizon) and Channel 99 (AT&T).
- You can watch online www.culvercity.org/webcast
- And would like to have your comment card read please contact the City Clerk before 4:00 PM on the day of the meeting. Comments received in writing will be distributed to the City Council Members before consideration of an item on the agenda and become part of the official record of the meeting. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org